- The data gathered by the Service owner:
User’s IP addresses;
Login/Account/Username provided in the authorisation process;
Information about the User’s browser;
First name and surname;
- The method of data collection
Users’ data may be collected automatically by the server or provided by a User upon registration.
- The manner of using the data collected
Users’ data are used for the purposes of Service administration, gathering statistical data on visits to the site, managing the Service content and maintaining contact with the Users. Users’ data shall not be made available to other entities except for entities entitled to receive such data pursuant to applicable law regulations.
- Contact with the User
The Service owner foresees it may contact the User in order to communicate information about changes to Service or the services provided.
- Making changes to the User’s personal data
Each User may in writing or via telephone or email report changes of his/her personal data to the Service owner or introduce changes to such data independently within in the Service.
- Obligation related to information provision
Pursuant to art. 13 of the general regulation on personal data protection of April 27th 2016 (EU Official Journal of the EU L 119 of May 4th, 2016) we hereby inform that:
1) your personal data are administered by Prywatna Międzynarodowa Szkoła Podstawowa nr 95, ul. Stępińska 13 00-739 Warszawa;
2) contact to the Inspector for Personal Data Protection – email@example.com;
3) your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of administering the Service, conducting the statistics of visits to the site, managing the service content and maintaining contact with the Service Users – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter a of the general regulation on personal data protection of April 27th, 2016;
4) the recipients of your personal data shall be solely entities authorised to obtain personal data pursuant to applicable law provisions and entities participating in the process of services provision;
5) your personal data shall be stored for the period of 1 year;
6) you have the right to demand from the Administrator access to your personal data, the right to have them corrected, removed or their processing limited as well as the right to have the data migrated;
7) you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
8) providing personal data is voluntary, however, the non-provision of the data may result in the refusal to render the services on the part of the service administrator.
- The Service policy of using cookies.
- a) Cookie files (the so called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, stored on the end device of a Service User dedicated to using the Service website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they derive, the period for which they shall be stored on the end device and a unique number.
- b) The entity placing cookies on the User’s end device and having access to them is the Service owner.
- c) The cookie mechanism shall not be used for obtaining any information about Service Users or following their navigation. The cookie files used by the Service do not store any personal information or other information collected from the Users and serve statistical purposes exclusively.
- d) The default internet browsing application (search engine) allows for handling cookie files on the User’s devices on which it is activated. In most cases the application may configured independently within this scope allowing for automatic blocking of cookie files. The issues related to configuring the manner of handling cookie files are defined within the setting of the browsing application (search engine). It shall be considered, though, that setting restrictions on cookie files handling may affect certain functionalities of the Service.
- e) Cookie files are used for the purpose of:
adjusting the content of the Service web pages to the User’s preferences and optimising the usage of the website; in particular these files can recognize a Service User’s device and appropriately show the web page in the manner suited to the User’s individual needs;
gathering statistical information which help understand how the Service Users use the webpages, which allows for improving those pages’ structure and content;
maintaining the User’s session (after logging), thanks to which the User does not have to enter login and password each time a page is refreshed.
- f) The Service uses primarily two cookie file types” “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User’s end device until the logging out, leaving the webpage or turning off the application (search engine). “Persistent” cookie files are stored on the User’s end device for a time period defined within the cookie files’ parameters or until removed by the User.
- g) The Service uses the cookie files types as follows:
“indispensible” cookie files allowing access to services available within the Service e.g. verifying cookie files used for services requiring verification within the Service;
cookie files used for safety assurance e.g. used for detecting abuses related to verification within the Service; ”efficiency” cookie files allowing for collecting information about the manner in which Service webpages are used;
“functional” cookie files, allowing for “remembering” the settings selected by the User and customisation of the User interface e.g. with respect to the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size or the look of the webpage, etc.;
- References to other webpages appearing within the website
- Securing Users’ data within the Service
The Safety Policy (personal data protection) of the Service owner includes the characterisation of protective technical and organizational means. In particular the Service uses the protective means as follows:
- a) the data collected automatically by the server are protected by the mechanism verifying access to the Service;
- b) the data collected from Users upon registration are protected with the SSL protocol and the mechanism verifying access to the Service;
- c) access to the Service administration functionality is protected with a verification mechanism.